Patra is a known dish in the western part of India. The TRS Curried Patra is ready to cook. Simply heat and serve this vegetarian dish. This spice can be stored in a refrigerator or at room temperature. The ingredients used in this dish are rich in vitamins, minerals and different nutrients.
Always cover the lid of Patra leaves immediately after use for durability.
- Tender Patra leaves
- Citric acid
- Refined vegetable oil
- Gram flour
How to cook
- Open the tin and remove the roll.
- Cut the roll into pieces.
- Add oil to a pan and fry the cut slices to golden colour.
- Serve while hot with any dipping sauce.
TRS Curried Patra Health Benefits
Evidently, individuals who regularly consume TRS Curried Patra enjoy different health benefits. Most of the health benefits are long term. Some health benefits include:
- Iron in this meal is crucial in the formation of Haemoglobin in the red blood cells, which helps transport oxygen to different parts of the body.
- The high iron levels in this dish prevent and treat anaemia.
- Calcium in this meal is used in the formation and improvement of the bones. Also, this mineral strengthens teeth.
- Calcium also keeps the blood pressure levels at bay.
- The high levels of Vitamin C in Patra leaves boost the immunity system. This reduces the possibilities of contracting chronic conditions.
- Vitamin C is also known to keep blood pressure at bay.
- This dish also contains Vitamin A that improves the bone’s health. The Vitamin also prevents night blindness.
- Curried Patra contains proteins that boost the formation of the body's muscle and new cells.
Recipe Suggestions for TRS Curried Patra
There are different TRS Curried Patra recipes to try out, most of which are simple. Additionally, the ingredients are locally available. Some top recipes include:
- Cut TRS Curried Patra
- Cooking oil
- Boiled corn Kernels
- Lime juice
- Garam Masala
- Garlic paste
- Red Chilli powder
- Ginger chilli paste
How to prepare
- Fry cumin seeds in a pan with oil.
- Add tomatoes when the cumin seeds turn brown. Stir and allow to cook for a minute.
- Afterwards, add coriander, garlic paste and ginger chilli paste. Stir and leave alone for five minutes.
- Add the chopped Patra and cook for a few minutes.
- Add the boiled corn kernels and cook under low heat for roughly five minutes.
- Serve and enjoy with Puris, Naan or Parathas.
- TRS Curried Patra
- Tamarind extract
- Cooking oil
- Turmeric powder
- Red chilli powder
- Ajwain & Zeera
- Curry leaves
- Cumin seeds
- Sesame seeds
- Grated coconut
- Coriander leaves
How to prepare
- Cut Curried Patra and add all the ingredients apart from seasonings.
- Mix the ingredients well and form a thick paste around the curried Patra.
- Steam the Patra rolls in a steamer for twenty minutes.
- Deep fry to crispy.
- Add sesame seeds and cumin seeds in a pan with oil. Stir well before adding curry leaves, coconut oil and coriander. Mix well and enjoy the seasoning with the fried Curried Patra rolls.
The TRS Curried Patra recipes can be prepared within a short period. Hence, try one recipe whenever free.
This product is not available to be shipped internationally.