Choose TRS Ground Rice and prepare various Indian dishes like Vada, cakes, pudding and Idli, among others. This rice is coarse rice flour and free from impurities. In addition to this, the ground rice is gluten-free and high in nutrients.
This rice doesn’t have additives or preservatives. Also, this rice brand can be stored at room temperature.
How to Cook Ground Rice
The process of how to cook ground rice is simple and straightforward. Below is the step by step process:
- Boil water and add cooking oil.
- Add washed rice to the water.
- Stir and add salt.
- Serve with different stews once the rice is ready.
Health Benefits of TRS Ground Rice
After understanding what is ground rice and the preparation method, understanding the health benefits of this rice is essential. Some health benefits include:
- This rice contains high fibre levels, which help prevent constipation. Fibre also normalizes bowel movement and improves the health of the digestive system.
- The TRS Ground rice has resistant starch that facilitates the formation of fatty acids. This fatty acid keeps the health of the colon intact and reduces the chances of contracting colorectal cancer.
- All of the recipes with ground rice contain high carbohydrates that supply the body and cells with energy levels.
- Individuals with celiac disease can comfortably consume this gluten-free rice.
- This ground rice lowers the chances of contracting cardiovascular diseases.
- Magnesium, a mineral found in this rice, supports the body’s muscles, nerves and bones.
- Protein levels in ground rice help build new muscles and control weight loss. Generally, proteins are filling in nature.
- This rice helps maintain the blood sugar levels in diabetic individuals.
Recipe Suggestions for Ground Rice
The recipes using ground rice as an ingredient are plenty. Additionally, the ingredients in most ground rice recipes are readily available in the market. Some popular recipes include:
- TRS ground rice
How to prepare
- Grind TRS ground rice before washing.
- Boil water and add washed rice to the water.
- Add salt and stir for a few minutes.
- Cover for ten minutes while cooking under medium heat.
- Stir and add more hot water to prevent the rice porridge from sticking.
- Serve once ready and enjoy with the desired topping.
Indian Ground rice pudding
- TRS Ground rice
- Whole milk
- Cardamoms seeds
- Mix pistachios and almonds in a bowl and place aside.
- Afterwards, mix rice with TRS ground rice. Stir until the milk dissolves in rice.
- Heat the rice-milk mixture in a pan. Add more milk whenever necessary.
- Add sugar when the rice-milk mixture starts to boil.
- Wait for a few minutes before adding rosewater and nuts. Stir and allow to cook for thirty minutes.
- Allow cooling before garnishing with saffron strands and cardamom seeds.
Choose a ground rice recipe whose ingredients are readily available. Afterwards, learn the preparation method before trying a recipe.