Purchase TRS pawa and have a variety of options for enjoying a healthy breakfast. This pre-cooked rice can be used to prepare porridge, cookies and bread, among others. Besides, the rice flakes cook faster than normal rice. The flakes also have a sweet taste which makes meals and snacks delicious.
Transfer the Poha rice flakes into an airtight container after opening the pack. This preserves the strong taste and aroma of this product.
Pre-cooked rice that has been pressed and dried is the only ingredient used in the production of this pawa.
How to cook TRS Pawa
Having understood what is poha and the ingredient composition, it's essential to understand the preparation method. Follow the below cooking method:
- Pour some rice flakes into a pan and add proportional water levels.
- Turn on the heat and allow the water to boil.
- Stir the rice flakes before covering the pan.
- Reduce the heat and allow the pan to cook for eight minutes.
- Allow the rice flakes to absorb all water before serving.
The Health Benefits of Poha Rice Flakes
Understand all the rice flakes recipes hold the same nutrients. Thus, individuals who regularly consume this product enjoy the following benefits:
- Carbohydrates in Poha provide the body with the required energy levels to handle different tasks. Consequently, the body organs will operate normally.
- Fibre slows down the release of sugar into the blood. This helps keep the blood sugar levels low for diabetic people.
- The fibre levels in TRS Pawa make individuals full for longer. This helps control the calories intake per day.
- Regular intake of rice flakes supplies the body with the required iron levels, required to prevent anaemia.
- This product contains good bacteria which improves the gut’s health.
TRS Pawa Recipe Suggestion
Each recipe determines how to cook rice flake because of the different ingredients used. Try out any of the following recipes:
- TRS Pawa
- Peeled potatoes
- Mustard seeds
- Chopped tomatoes
- Boiled peas
- Curry leaves
- Cooking oil
- Chopped onions
- Green chillies
- Lemon juice
- Turmeric powder
- Chopped coriander
How to prepare
- Soak TRS Pawa in water after properly washing.
- Drain the water once the TRS Pawa softens and set aside
- Heat cooking oil in a pan and add potatoes after cutting into pieces.
- Cook until a golden brown colour appears on the outside and set aside.
- Add peanuts to another pan with oil and stir.
- Ensure the peanuts turn light brown before adding curry leaves and mustard seeds.
- Stir well before adding both onion and green chillies.
- Cook for five minutes while regularly stirring.
- Afterwards, add both peas and chopped tomatoes.
- Stir and allow the meal to cook for five minutes.
- Add lemon juice, salt, the fried potatoes, turmeric powder, soaked TRS Pawa and sugar to the pan.
- Cook for six minutes before garnishing with fresh coriander.
- Serve and enjoy the meal.
Poha cutlet is another top TRS Pawa recipe individuals should try out. The recipe is straightforward and easy to implement.