Toor Dal is the most widely used Dal in South Asian cuisine. Celebrated for its subtly sweet and nutty taste, it’s no surprise this ochre-coloured split pea is so popular.
Toor Dal is similar looking but smaller in size to Channa Dal, so the required soaking time is conveniently shorter. Pulses and beans are a natural source of protein and high in fibre.
TRS are specialists in bringing authentic Asian products to the UK, and this big bag of Toor Dal is an essential addition to your kitchen cupboard.
- TRS Plain Toor Dal in a convenient 1kg bag
- Also known as Pigeon Peas Spilt, Redgram Dhal, Arhar, Tuvar, Tur Dal, TuverTuvaram Paruppu, Kandi Pappu, Thugare Bele
- Toor Dal can be used to make Gujarati Dal, Sambar and Toor Dal Ni Khichdi
- Rich in protein and fibre
- Requires soaking before cooking
This product is not available to be shipped internationally.