TRS Rice Flour 1.5 KG is a bundle of good health! And To ask, where to buy rice flour that has optimum quality! Buy rice flour from right here on Red Rickshaw!
And to ask, Is rice Flour Healthy? The answer is an absolute YES! Not just healthy, but baking with rice flour and cooking up good rice flour recipes has enumerable healthy contents that help to gain optimum health. And not to forget mentioning Is rice gluten-free? Red rickshaw rice flour UK is gluten-free!
Where can I buy rice flour? And this rice flour buy would not be a disappointment as it does not contain any additives.
Rice flour has less yeast production; hence, it can only be used in the making of rice flour recipes that involve a recipe using rice flour with baking products while cooking.
Red Rickshaw rice flour can be used in making recipes with rice flour. These recipes can have a taste profile of sweet (desserts), spicy and salty (rice cakes and rice crispies) etc.
You can easily include these rice flour recipes into breakfast, lunch, dinner routines.
Features and health benefits
- Rice flour benefits include solving gluten-related problems. Is rice flour gluten-free? Yes! Rice flour being gluten-free is one of the major health benefits. As it can easily be consumed by people with a gluten allergy or gluten irresistibility.
- Rice flour is high in protein, fibre, vitamins and nutrients that help maintain optimum health.
- Rice flour contains vitamins and nutrients such as calcium and zinc which is excellent for bone health and organ health.
- Rice flour contains choline, which prevents the build-up of fat and cholesterol in the body. It also helps maintain good liver health.
TRS Rice Flour recipe: Making English muffins with rice flour
TRS Rice Flour, wheat flour, semi-dried yeast, skim milk, caster sugar, salt, soy milk, freshwater, unsalted butter, vegetable oil and corn grits.
- Combine TRS Rice Flour, bread flour, yeast, skim milk, salt, soy milk, sugar, and water in a bowl. Make sure it has incorporated well.
- Knead the dough for a few minutes. When it has developed gluten add unsalted butter and vegetable oil. Knead for a couple more minutes.
- Take the dough out of the bowl and smooth out its sides by turning it into a ball. Put it back into the ball and grease it with some oil or butter. Cover the bowl with a wet cloth until the dough doubles in size.
- Transfer the dough on a flat surface, such as the counter, and knock the air out by punching it.
- Divide the dough into muffin-sized balls and set them aside for a further 20 to 30 minutes.
- Take rice flour muffin-sized balls and roll them out into corn grits.
- Transfer rice flour dough muffin balls into a muffin baking tray and set them to bake at 190 degrees for ten minutes.
- Take muffins out and cool out into the open. Do not refrigerate before they have cooled down.
- Serve with butter, syrup or fresh crème.