Sona Masoori originates from Kamataka and Andra Pradesh states in India. This rice is used to prepare different recipes. The TRS Sona Masoori Rice is a combination of Masoori and Sona rice. This is the reason behind the sweet aroma when meals are being prepared. Idli, fried rice, sweet Pongal and biryani are examples of recipes to try out.
Choose Red Rickshaw as the leading Sona Masoori rice UK dealer and get orders on time. Above all, this rice is easy to digest and has plenty of health benefits. The preparation method is also straightforward.
How to prepare
- Measure and wash rice.
- Add proportional water levels inside a pan with rice.
- Add salt and cook under medium flame.
- Serve with stew and enjoy the meal.
Health Benefits of TRS Sona Masoori Rice
There are plenty of Sona Masoori rice health benefits to note. The health benefits include:
- This rice is high in Vitamin C, which reduces the risks of developing chronic diseases. Vitamin C also reduces the chances of developing heart complications.
- Vitamin C in TRS Sona Masoori rice 10kg controls the blood’s uric acid levels.
- TRS Sona rice has a lower calorie count than other rice brands. This is beneficial for individuals who want to shed off some pounds or maintain current weight.
- There are high protein levels in Sona Masoori rice 10kg that improve the health of bones. Also, protein enhances the fat burning process through increased metabolism—this aids in weight management.
- This rice has carbohydrates that supply the body with energy.
TRS Sona Masoori Rice Recipe Suggestions
Reach out to Red Rickshaw, the leading Sona Masoori rice online UK dealer and prepare different recipes. Some top recipes include:
Indian style rice
- Masoori rice
- Cardamom pods
- Vegetable oil
- Chilli flakes
- Mustard seeds
- Chopped onions
- Cumin seeds
- Garlic cloves
- Wash rice and place in a pan. Add water, cinnamon, cardamom and cloves to the pan. Stir the rice for a few minutes. Allow the rice to cook.
- Remove the spices once the TRS Sona Masoori rice is ready and rinse the rice with cold water.
- Add chopped onions, chilli flakes, cumin seeds and mustard seeds in a pan with oil. Cook under medium heat for seven minutes while regularly stirring.
- Afterwards, add garlic, turmeric and the already cooked rice.
- Stir the rice and cook for four minutes before serving.
Saffron Rice Pilaf
- Sona Masoori Rice
- Cardamom pods
- Saffron threads
- Cinnamon sticks
- Kosher salt
- Black peppercorns
- Golden raisins
- Sliced almonds
- Orange zest
How to prepare
- Soak saffron in hot water and set aside.
- Heat ghee in a pan. Afterwards, add cloves, cinnamon sticks, cloves, cardamom pods and peppercorns to the pan and fry for almost three minutes.
- Wash rice and add to the pan with spices. Stir for a few minutes before adding water and salt.
- Add orange zest and saffron immediately after the water boils. Cook under low heat until the rice is ready.
- Take another pan and add some oil. Under medium heat, toss almonds and pistachios in the pan. Cook until the brown colour appears.
- Remove the spices on top of the rice before adding the pistachios and almonds.
- Serve and enjoy.
Reach out to Red Rickshaw, the best Sona Masoori rice online dealer and be privileged to try out different recipes. Besides, the TRS Sona Masoori rice has a salivating aroma.
This product is not available to be shipped internationally.