Virani Gram Flour 1 Kg
Product Description: Sometimes known as chick pea flour,Virani gram flour is finely milled from channadall,a Variety of chick peas,and is essential in Indian cuisine when cooking bhajees, Pakoras and many traditional sweets.
Storage: Store in a cool dry place.
Preparation time 15-20 minutes.
Cooking Time 45-50 minutes.
Ingredients: 230g of gram flour, 1tbsp rice flour, 1tbsp sesame seeds, 1tbsp dhana-jeera powder, 2tbsp chilli powder, 1/4 tbsp turmeric, 1tbsp salt,2 large onions, cut in half and sliced finely, 1 tbp finely chopped coriander, 200 ml water, oil for deep frying.
1. Sive gram flour in to a large bowl the mix in all the remaining dry ingredients together with the onion slices and chopped coriander.
2. Gradually add the water,mixing thoroughly until a thick batter is formed and the onions are well coated.
3. Heat oil to a depth of 2" to 3" in a wok,karhai or deep fat frying pan over a medium heat.When it is the correct temperature a drop of batter will rise immediately to the surface without turning brown.
4. Drop heaped teaspoons of the onion batter in to the fat.Fry a few at a time,turning if necessary,for about 5-6 minutes until golden brown.Repeat until all the bhajees are cooked allowing time for the oil to reheat between each batch.
5. Drain on obsorbent paper.
Guarantee: In case of complaint please return this packet to our quality assuarance department at the address below stating where and when purchased, so that we may refund the cost of the product as well as the postage.This does not affect your statutory rights.
Virani Food Products Limited.
10-14 Stewarts Road,
Finedon Road Industrial Eastate,
Northamptonshire, NN8 4RJ.