Apart from karela, this vegetable fruit is also known as Tite karela, Korola, Karle or Karavila. This vegetable is derived from the Karela plant and can be stored in a refrigerator and room temperature.
How to prepare
- Vertically cut the Indian karela and remove the seeds. Afterwards, chop into pieces and set aside.
- Add oil to a pan and fry some onions.
- Ensure the onions turn brown before adding turmeric powder.
- Wait for two minutes before adding chilli powder.
- Add the karela in the pan. Mix well and add salt.
- Stir well and cook under medium flame for roughly twenty minutes. Karela should turn brown.
- This dish is best served with chapatis.
This product is not available to be shipped internationally.