Prepare Biryani at home with Shan Biryani Masala Mix and attain a salivating aroma and taste. This product can also be used to prepare different meals. The pack of this masala mix is airtight. This is the reason Shan Biryani always has a strong flavour. Store the content in an airtight container after use for durability.
Shan Biryani Masala also has different ingredients which have different nutrient composition. Therefore, anticipate various health benefits with continuous use of this masala mix.
Shan Biryani Masala Mix Ingredients
- Fenugreek Seeds
- Citric acid
- Red Chilli
- Cinnamon black pepper
- Carom Clove
- Fenugreek leaves
- Mustard seeds
- Canola oil
- Cane sugar
- Silicon Dioxide
- Hydrolyzed Soy Protein
The Health Benefits of Biryani Mixture
The nutrients in the Biryani mixture offer different health benefits. These health benefits include:
- Iron found in this masala Biryani helps in the production of red blood cells. Red blood cells help transport oxygen to other parts of the body.
- There are high levels of Calcium in masala Biryani that build and maintain strong bones.
- This product has Vitamin A that promotes the development of a strong immune system. Also, this nutrient prevents night blindness and age-related eye complications.
- The Biryani masala Shan mixture contains a protein that boosts the metabolism. A high metabolism rate increases the fat burning process. Protein also helps maintain muscle mass by replacing fat with muscles. This nutrient also supports low blood sugar levels.
- Sodium found in Shan Biryani Masala mix helps maintain a balance of minerals and water in the body.
- This product also contains dietary fibre, which eases bowel movement hence reducing constipation.
Top Recipe Suggestions for Shan Masala Mix
Don’t struggle looking for a top Biryani Masala Recipe to prepare. Consider the following recipes:
Shan-Tastic Chicken Biryani
- Basmati Rice
- Chicken breasts
- Shan Biryani Masala Mix
- Whisked Yogurt
- Vegetable oil
- Garlic-ginger paste
- Yellow food dye colour
How to prepare
- Chop onions before frying in medium heat for three minutes.
- Add chopped tomatoes and the garlic-ginger paste to the frying onions. Allow the tomatoes to cook for three minutes.
- Add the Shan Biryani masala mix to the tomatoes and cook for five minutes.
- Afterwards, add the sliced chicken breasts to the cooking paste. Stir for five minutes before adding the whisked yoghurt.
- Also, add a reasonable amount of water and cover the top of the pan with a lid. Uninterruptedly cook for twenty minutes. Set aside the chicken once ready.
- Boil a mixture of salt and water. Afterwards, add equal amounts of rice and cook.
- Once ready, pour the rice into a foil tray. Add the ready chicken breasts at the top of the rice.
- Spread sliced coriander leaves around the meal. The selected food colour should also be used.
- Afterwards, serve this delicious recipe and enjoy.
The Biryani masala packet pack produces an excellent aroma when properly closed and placed in a cool area. There are more Shan Biryani Masala mix recipes to try out.
This product is not available to be shipped internationally.