Visit Red Rickshaw and order Aashirvaad atta for the best puri, roti and naan, among others. This flour has been prepared using traditional methods, which is the reason behind strong dough that is easy to roll. The atta flour UK is made from pure wholemeal flour. This flour has a distinctive unique taste which makes meals enjoyable. The nutrients in this Chakki atta UK positively impact an individual’s health. Store in an airtight container once the pack has been opened.
Aashirvaad Atta Flour Health Benefits
Visit Red Rickshaw and buy atta online for a chance to enjoy different health benefits. These health benefits are visible after a few weeks. Some benefits include:
- Iron, a mineral found in Aashirvaad atta UK is essential in the formation of haemoglobin, which transports oxygen to other parts of the body.
- Iron also maintains the normal function of different body organs. This mineral is also used in the formation of different hormones.
- The Aashirvaad atta contains fibre that flushes toxins from the body.
- Fibre also improves the digestion process by softening the stool. This also reduces constipation and improves the function of the digestive system.
- Individuals should buy wheat flour which contains Vitamin B1. This vitamin ensures normal functioning in the stomach, brain, nervous system and heart.
- The low saturated fat in this flour improves the heart’s health. Additionally, this flour helps maintain a healthy weight.
The traditionally ground wholemeal flour is the only ingredient used in the production of this flour.
Recipe suggestions for Aashirvaad Atta
Visit Red Rickshaw to buy atta online for a chance to try out different recipes. The recipes are straightforward for anyone to understand. Try out some of these recipes:
Broccoli Paratha Ingredients
- Aashirvaad atta flour
- Turmeric powder
- Garam masala
- Cooking oil
- Green chillies
- Cut broccoli into pieces after properly washing.
- Add the broccoli into hot water and leave for five minutes.
- Afterwards, grind into a paste before mixing with green chillies, garam masala, garlic and turmeric powder.
- Mix well before adding Aashirvaad atta flour. Stir the mixture while adding salt, ajawin and sliced onions.
- Add water and knead to form a soft dough.
- Leave the dough alone for ten minutes.
- Form small balls with the dough
- Use a rolling pin to come up with a circular shape.
- Put the circular paratha on a hot pan under medium heat.
- Apply cooking oil on top of the paratha before flipping sides.
- Also, apply cooking oil on the other side.
- Serve and enjoy once brown spots appear on both sides.
Litti Chokha and Dal Dhokli are other top Aashirvaad atta recipes individuals should comfortably try. Understand that the nutrients in the above recipes don’t change. Hence, health benefits will remain unchanged. The Aashirvaad atta 5kg price at Red Rickshaw is pocket friendly. Also, expect timely deliveries for orders placed.