Dabur Mustard Oil is Indian mustard oil. It's produced from the rich mustard seeds to draw utmost benefits. The naturally flavoured mustard oil is reddish-brown with a deep, intense aroma. This intense aroma is due to the presence of allyl isothiocyanate that prevents cancers.
The perfect omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids control cholesterol levels and are a good fit for daily use. Dabur Mustard Oil is an excellent choice for deep fries lovers looking to start a healthier lifestyle.
The limited daily consumption of mustard oil reduces the risk of heart diseases and maintains cholesterol levels. Due to this reason, the demand for mustard oil has increased incredibly.
The nutritional facts of the Dabur Mustard Oil UK are as follows:
- Monounsaturated fatty acids: 60%
- Polyunsaturated fatty acids: 21%
- Omega-6 linoleic acid: 15%
- Saturated fats: 12%
The Dabur Mustard Oil ensures low saturated fats content. Hence, it's more beneficial than any other oil in the market. The mustard oil is used in body massage, hair treatments, and skin serum in the US, UK, and other European countries.
Features and Health Benefits
Colour: Reddish Brown
Flavour: Strong Pungent aroma
Size: 500 ml
The mustard oil is used in various day-to-day applications, from cooking to beauty to dreadful disease treatments.
- Dabur mustard oil comes with natural fatty acids that support the cell's activity. Hence, it improves red blood cell's efficiency and strengthens them.
- As mustard oil is rich in anti-fungal, anti-bacterial, and anti-carcinogenic properties, it's best to treat fungal and microbial infections.
- From ancient days to the present days, mustard oil is used to treat colds, coughs, and other sinusitis problems. Inhaling mustard oil steam comes from respiratory issues and chest pains. The pure mustard seeds are squeezed to produce high-quality Dabur Mustard Oil. So, Dabur Mustard Oil ensures the utmost health benefits.
- Mustard oil helps to reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease due to the good fatty acids ratio.
- If it's applied to the hair and skin, it improves hair growth and nourishes it.
- Mustard oil acts as the best natural insect repellent. The strong, spicy aroma provides suffocation to the insects. So, usually, insects avoid mustard oil.
- Mustard oil treats inflammation and body pains. People who are suffering from joint pains can benefit from Dabur Mustard Oil.
Dabur Mustard Oil Cooking Recipes
Dabur Mustard oil is used in various Indian foods to western salads. It's used in pickles, tikka, meat preparations, spicy foods, deep-fried foods, and many more.
Here are a few recipes where mustard oil enhances flavour and nutritional benefits.
Mustard oil-dressed cucumber salad, Tava fry fish in mustard oil, Mustard chicken recipe, Bhaja Moong Dal Shobji, Chicken curry, Mustard eggplant, Indian style mustard greens, Mustard gravy hilsa fish, and many more.
If you are thinking about where can I buy mustard oil, then Red Rickshaw is the best place as it provides safer and organic products. Now, you no need to search Dabur Mustard Oil near me in search engines, because everything is available at Red Rickshaw.