This snack is a combination of chickpeas flour noodles and soured potato. The particles inside the Haldiram Nimbu Masala are coated with the tangy and citrusy masala. This is the reason behind the irresistible taste.
The pack of this snack is airtight, ensuring the particles have a strong taste aroma. Additionally, this snack is gluten-free and ready to eat. Haldiram Masala snack also has nutrients that benefit the body. Store this snack in a cool place to go for a few days.
Haldiram Nimbu Masala Ingredients
- Chickpeas flour
- Vegetable oil
- Sugar powder
- Cumin powder
- Lemon powder
- Tepary beans flour
- Tomato powder
- Mango powder, red chilli powder
- Garlic power
- Onion powder
- Citric powder
The Health Benefits of Haldiram Nimbu Masala
The different nutrients in the Nimbu Masala snack have positive impacts on the body. Frequent consumption of Haldiram Nimbu Masala has a lot of benefits. These benefits include:
- Proteins levels in this snack aids in weight loss by replacing body fat with muscles. Protein also boosts metabolism. This improves the fat burning process.
- This snack helps reduce uncontrolled appetite by filling the stomach for long hours.
- The saturated fats found in Haldiram Masala lowers the possibilities of a heart attack and stroke. Saturated fatty acids also reduce blood pressure.
- Carbohydrates in this snack supply energy to the body and essential body organs.
- Haldiram Nimbu snack has fibre that helps deal with constipation. Also, fibre improves the digestion of food.
How to Eat Haldiram Nimbu Masala
The Haldiram masala is easy to eat. Pour the content in the pack and enjoy this snack. The citrusy and tangy masala flavour brings out a refreshing taste. Seal the pack to maintain the refreshing taste of this snack.
Haldiram Nimbu Masala Recipe Suggestions
Haldiram masala snack can be used as an ingredient in different recipes. Some of these recipes include:
Nimbu Masala Soda
- Black pepper powder
- Crushed Haldiram Nimbu masala
- Black salt
- Chaat Masala
- Add water to a pan and add sugar. Heat the water until the sugar dissolves. Afterwards, allow the water to cool.
- Place sugar syrup in a glass with some cool water. Add crushed Haldiram Nimbu masala, black pepper powder, chaat masala, crushed ice and black salt inside the glass. Shake the glass well for a few minutes.
- Add some water to the mixture and continuously stir.
- Mint leaves and slices of lime can be added.
- This drink is best served while chilled.
Nimbu Masala Powder
- Crushed Haldiram Nimbu Masala
- Black salt
- Chat Masala
- Cumin seeds
- Roasted Cumin powder
- Black Peppercorns
How to prepare
- Add cumin seeds and black peppercorns to the grinder jar.
- Mix well before adding the other ingredients.
- Grind all the spices to attain a fine Nimbu masala powder.
- Store in an airtight container.
Try any of the Haldiram Nimbu Masala recipes and enjoy their tastes.