The packaging of Heera Idli Rice ensures the rice is in perfect condition after production and before consumption. This rice should be stored in a cool and dry place. Consequently, the Heera Idli rice should be placed in an airtight container once the pack is opened.
This rice can be used in different recipes. All the recipes are nutritious because of the nutrients in the rice. Purchase Idli rice online by visiting Red Rickshaw. This rice is available all year round.
How to prepare Heera Idli Rice
Cooking Idli rice is straightforward. First, properly wash the rice and soak in water for thirty minutes. Rinse from water and add the proportionate water levels. Afterwards, place in water and cook under a closed pan. Serve with desired stew and enjoy.
The Health Benefits of Heera Idli Rice
Visit Red Rickshaw, the best Idli rice UK supplier for an opportunity to enjoy a variety of health benefits. Some nutrients in this rice and the benefits include:
- The fibre in Heera Idli Rice flashes out toxins from the body through the digestive tract. This nutrient also normalizes bowel movement by increasing the stool’s size. Additionally, fibre deals with constipation.
- Antioxidants reduce the possibilities of contracting diseases by fighting off bacteria or viruses.
- Vitamins B trigger the production of neurotransmitters. The neurotransmitters improve the overall nervous system.
- This rice is gluten-free. Hence, those with gluten allergies can comfortably enjoy the rice.
- Protein in rice helps build body cells and new muscles. This nutrient also repairs damaged body cells.
- The anti-inflammatory properties help maintain the heart’s health. This reduces the possibilities of strokes and heart attacks occurring.
- The fibre in Heera Idli rice maintains low blood sugar levels and improves insulin sensitivity in the body.
Heera Idli Rice Recipe Suggestion
Purchasing Idli rice online allows individuals the opportunity of trying out different recipes. Try out some of the below recipes:
Indian pilau Rice
- Heera Idli rice
- Cardamom pods
- Cinnamon sticks
- Black mustard seeds
- Vegetable oil
How to prepare
- Properly wash Heera Idli rice before soaking for thirty minutes.
- Chop onions and place inside a pan with vegetable oil. Cook under medium heat and regularly stir.
- Add butter once the onions become soft. Sprinkle some mustard seeds in the pan and continue stirring.
- Add water to be used in cooking in the pan.
- While boiling, add cardamom sticks, cinnamon, turmeric, salt and cloves in the water.
- Afterwards, add the rice to the pan.
- Stir gently and allow the rice to cook.
- Remove spices once ready and enjoy.
- Chicken thighs
- Heera Idli rice
- white pepper
- cooking oil
- Jalapenos pepper
- Cinnamon stick
- Bay leaf
- Cardamom pods
- Chilli spice
- Curry spice
- Black pepper
- Smoked paprika
- Coconut milk
- Add cumin, garlic, salt, white pepper and ginger in a bowl. Mix well before adding yoghurt.
- Marinate chopped chicken thighs in the bowl and leave alone for a few hours.
- Add the onion to a pan with cooking oil. Stir and add bay leaf, garlic, white pepper, cumin, cashews, cinnamon sticks, coriander, red pepper, curry and cardamom pods.
- Stir for a few minutes and add the remaining ingredients including rice, chicken and water. Ensure the rice and chicken are well cooked.
- Garnish the meal with cilantro before serving.
These two Heera Idli rice recipes are simple and easy to prepare. Follow the above instructions and enjoy the recipes.