Reach out to Red Rickshaw and purchase Dhana Jeera, which can be used in different meals like soups, gravies, stews and curries. This spice is a combination of cumin and coriander seed. The two spices have been milled using a traditional method hence the natural taste.
Store the coriander cumin powder in an airtight container to preserve the taste. The combination of both cumin and coriander presents the body with various health benefits.
- Coriander seeds
- Cumin seeds
Health Benefits of Dhana Jeera Spice
Undoubtedly, the Dhana Jeera spice is one of the healthiest spices. A lot of health benefits are linked to different health benefits. Some benefits include:
- Cumin, one of the ingredients used in Jalpur Dhana Jeera Mix relieves various digestion problems such as stomach upset, acidity and improving digestion.
- This spice mixture also contains anti-bacterial properties known to clear respiratory congestion and airways.
- Regular cumin and coriander powder consumption can reduce belly fat by controlling the levels of dangerous lipids in the bloodstream. In the long run, individuals maintain healthy weights.
- Coriander powder in this spice helps diabetic individuals maintain normal blood sugar levels.
- Also, coriander seeds in Dhana Jeera promote a healthy heart by replacing the bad cholesterol levels with good ones. Good cholesterol levels reduce the possibility of heart conditions.
- Coriander seeds contain high iron levels, which help the body fight anaemia. Also, iron is used in the formation of red blood cells.
Recipe Suggestions for Dhana Jeera
The different Jalpur Dhana Jeera Mix recipes give individuals a variety of choices. These recipe suggestions are straightforward. Try out any of the below recipes:
Jeera Water Recipe
- Dhana Jeera
How to prepare
- Add Dhana Jeera and water in a pan.
- Stir and boil the water.
- Allow the water to boil for five minutes.
- Turn off the heat once the water boils and leave it alone for a few minutes.
- Sieve the water before adding honey.
- Stir well and add a few drops of lemon juice.
Cumin Chicken Curry
- Dhana Jeera Mix
- Chicken pieces
- Rapeseed oil
- Ginger-garlic paste
- Green chillies
- Chilli powder
- Garam masala
- Plain yoghurt
- Fresh coriander
- Roast Dhana Jera mix and further grind before setting aside.
- Fry onions in a pan with oil under medium heat and also set aside.
- Fry the ginger-garlic paste for a few seconds before adding garam masala, chilli powder, turmeric, green chillies and roasted Dhana Jeera mix in the pan.
- Stir well before adding the cut chicken pieces. Mix well and leave alone for five minutes.
- Afterwards, add water and cover the pan’s lid.
- Systematically add the plain yoghurt in bits.
- Add salt and fresh coriander before serving.
The Indian Cumin rice is another Dhana Jeera mix recipe people should try out. All the above recipes are simple to try out.