Ghee can be used as cooking oil when preparing different recipes. Besides, the high boiling temperature of ghee allows different cooking methods. Visit Red Rickshaw and purchase a tin of the Khanum butter ghee and improve the taste of different recipes. This product has excellent packaging that maintains a strong aroma.
Additionally, this ghee can be stored in either a refrigerator or at room temperature and last for a long period. The difference between Ghee VS butter is the taste. Ghee has a unique flavour that is easy to discern. This product is also nutritious.
To understand what is ghee and its uses, individuals must understand the ingredients used. Generally, ghee is made from heated butter. Ghee is separated and allowed to cool.
The common uses of Khanum Butter Ghee
The Khanum butter ghee 1kg has a high boiling point. As a result, individuals can prepare meals in different methods. Frying, baking and deep-frying are the popular cooking methods using ghee. This product can also be used in seasoning, sautéing and spice tempering.
Khanum Ghee Health Benefits
There are numerous benefits of ghee, thanks to the variety of nutrients. Regular users of this ghee are more likely to enjoy different health benefits. Some health benefits of this product include:
- The antioxidants in Khanum ghee moisturize dry skin and keep the skin glowing. These health benefits can be noticed weeks after consuming ghee.
- The anti-inflammatory and antioxidants properties of ghee boost flexibility by lubricating the body’s connective tissues.
- Butyric acid improves the health of the digestive tract by supporting the intestinal wall and providing the required energy levels in the digestive tract.
- The healthy fats in Khanum butter ghee replace the bad fat levels in the body. This promotes a healthy heart while reducing the possibilities of developing a heart condition.
- Butyric acid stimulates the production of T cells which fight off viruses and bacteria causing diseases.
Recipe suggestion for Khanum Butter Ghee
There are different Khanum ghee recipes worth trying out. All ghee recipes are delicious and have delicious tastes. Top recipes worth trying out include:
Barfi-Diwali Sweet Recipe
- Khanum butter ghee
- Gram flour
- Grated coconut
How to cook
- Add Khanum butter ghee, milk, grated coconut, sugar and gram flour in a pan and properly stir.
- Afterwards, place the pan on top of a medium flame.
- Continue stirring even after the mixture starts boiling.
- Reduce the heat immediately after the mixture starts thickening.
- Apply ghee on a greased plate and transfer the mixture from the pan. Ensure the sides are separated from the pan before transferring.
- Use a knife to cut the mixture into pieces while warm.
- Allow to cool and serve.
Andhra Chicken Fry
- Khanum butter ghee
- Lemon juice
- Curry leaves
- Black pepper
- Garam masala
- Olive oil
- Fennel seeds
- Coriander powder
- Red chilli powder
- Garlic paste
- Mix yoghurt, ginger, red chilli powder, turmeric and salt in a bowl. Mix well and marinate the chicken after slicing to pieces. Afterwards, set aside for thirty minutes.
- Add Khanum butter ghee to a pan. Turn on the heat and add onions. Add the marinated chicken once the onions turn brown.
- Mix green chillies and curry leaves with other powdered spices.
- Add the mixture to the pan with the marinated chicken and properly stir.
- Also, add cashews and cook for another five minutes.
- Garnish the chicken with lemon juice and chopped coriander leaves before serving.
Enhance the taste of meals by purchasing Khanum butter ghee from Red Rickshaw.