Improve the taste of Indian meals, desserts and sweets with Kewra water. This water has a unique flavour that improves the taste of meals. Additionally, Kewra water can be stored at room temperature. However, this water shouldn’t be under direct sunlight for long.
The Kewra essence makes this water outshine other water brands. Water is also essential for an individual’s wellbeing. As such, purchase your water from the Red Rickshaw store.
- Essence of kewra
- Purified spring water
Health Benefits of Kewra Water Intake
The health benefits of Kewra water are visible every day. Some known benefits include:
- Water can be used in weight loss programs for individuals who want to limit calories intake per day. Generally, water can make an individual full for a long period.
- Regular intake of KTC Kewra water ensures proper kidney’s health.
- Drinking enough water replenishes an individual’s energy levels. Water helps transport nutrients and oxygen to different body cells.
- Regularly take Kewra water for skin nourishment. Water flushes out impurities from the skin. This improves the texture and the general look of the skin.
- There are different nutrients and minerals in Kewra water that are important for the functioning of different body organs.
- One of Kewra water benefits is maintaining normal blood pressure levels.
- Frequently consuming water improves the function of the digestive tract. Also, water helps reduce ulcers and heartburn.
- Water helps regulate the body’s temperature at all times. Additionally, water ensures the normal functioning of different body’s cells and organs.
Kewra Water Recipe Suggestions
One of the common Kewra water uses is in recipes. This water improves the taste of the dishes. Some popular recipes include:
Hyderabadi Chicken Biryani
- KTC Kewra water
- Grated ginger
- Crushed garlic
- Garam Masala
- Red Chilli powder
- Green chillies
- Bay leaf
- Cumin seed
How to prepare
- Mix lemon juice, garlic, ginger, red chilli powder, garam masala, mint leaves, coriander, green chillies, turmeric, yoghurt and salt in a bowl.
- Afterwards, marinate the chicken with the above spices mixture. Leave the chicken in the spices for almost two hours.
- Fry onions and almonds separately and set them aside.
- Boil water and add cumin seeds, bay leaves, salt, lemon juice, cinnamon, cardamom and cloves when the water boils.
- Afterwards, add rice and partially cook.
- Add onions in another pan with ghee. Stir before adding marinated chicken to the pan.
- Add the partially cooked rice inside the pan with chicken. Spread before adding fried onions, mint leaves, coriander leaves, ghee and garam masala.
- Mix well before adding Kewra water and fried almonds.
- Cover the pan and allow the meal to cook for roughly thirty minutes.
- Feel free to add coriander leaves and serve.
Rabri is another recipe suggestion to consider. These recipes are straightforward.
Understanding what is Kewra water and its uses maximises the water’s essence to improve the taste of meals.
This product is not available to be shipped internationally.