Reach out to Red Rickshaw online for KTC Pure butter Ghee 2kg and improve the taste of different meals. This ghee is derived from cooked butter that has been strained to remove milk solids and water. Afterwards, this product is enriched with flavour.
Additionally, the ingredients in this pure butter ghee make it nutritious. Vitamin K, Vitamin E, Vitamin D and Vitamin A are some nutrients found in this ghee. Refrigeration or room temperature is the recommended storage methods.
The KTC pure butter ghee is also free from preservative and unhealthy additives.
Ghee Oil’s Health Benefits
The health benefits of KTC pure butter ghee 500g are the same as other packagings. Some health benefits linked with this product include:
- Healthy fats- This ghee oil contains sufficient amounts of healthy fats that improve good cholesterol levels in the body. Therefore, this oil doesn’t cause heart complications.
- The Butyric acid in KTC pure butter ghee 1kg facilitates T cells' production, which fights off diseases from the body.
- This pure butter oil is rich in Vitamin K that helps in blood clotting. Additionally, this vitamin prevents both atherosclerosis and tooth decay.
- The stability of KTC pure ghee under high heat prevents the formation of free radicals linked with cancer. Hence, regular intake of this oil lowers the chances of cancer.
- Ghee increases the metabolism in the body. Automatically, this speeds up the burning of fats in the body. Therefore, people who want to lose weight will benefit from this product.
- Regular intake of KTC pure butter ghee 2kg solves menstrual problems by balancing the body’s hormones.
- Ghee can be used to treat burns.
Recipe Suggestions for Pure Butter Ghee
There are different KTC pure butter ghee recipes to choose from. Any recipe that has ghee tastes delicious. Consider the below recipes:
Gajar ka Halwa
- KTC pure butter ghee
- Green Cardamoms
- Shredded Almonds
- Chopped dates
How to cook
- Grate carrots after peeling. Afterwards, take milk with cardamom.
- Simmer the carrots in the milk until all the liquid evaporates.
- Add KTC pure butter ghee in a pan and add the carrot mixture. Cook the mixture under medium heat for fifteen minutes.
- Add some sugar and continue stirring until deep red colour appears on the Halwa. Raisins and almonds should also be added.
- Serve after stirring with the dried dates.
Moong Dal Halwa Recipe
- Ktc Pure butter ghee
- Green lentils
- Sugar, water and milk mixture.
- Roasted almonds
- Powdered Chhoti Elaichi
- Grind lentils and set them aside.
- Dissolve the sugar in the milk mixture by heating.
- Mix the ground lentils with KTC pure butter ghee and fry under low heat.
- Afterwards, add some milk mixture to the fried lentils and continuously stir.
- Mix almonds and cardamom powder to the fried lentils.
- Serve the dish and add some almonds before serving.
The KTC butter ghee 2kg price at Red Rickshaw is pocket-friendly. Additionally, any order placed for ktc pure butter ghee 2kg is delivered on time.
This product is not available to be shipped internationally.