Ghee is renowned for numerous health benefits for being all-natural. Hence, visit Red Rickshaw and buy KTC pure butter ghee which doesn?t contain any artificial preservatives or additives.
This ghee is made from butter, thus the unique flavour. Additionally, ghee can stay fresh for a long time at either room temperature or a refrigerator. This product can be included in a variety of recipes. The main Ghee Vs butter is the ability of ghee to withstand high temperatures without breaking down.
Anhydrous milk fat derived from butter defines what is ghee as numerous people confuse the two products.
Uses of KTC Pure Butter Ghee
Generally, this ghee is recommended for frying and cooking because of the amazing taste. This product can improve the overall taste of a meal.
The Health Benefits of KTC Ghee
There are numerous benefits of ghee for regular uses. Hence, regularly partake this product to enjoy the following health benefits:
- Ghee doesn?t break down to form free radicals when exposed to high temperatures for a long period. This reduces the possibilities of developing cancer.
- Vitamin A reduces the possibilities of developing acne. This vitamin also protects the eye from age-related complications and night blindness. Vitamin A also boosts the immune system.
- Vitamin D in KTC pure butter ghee keeps teeth, muscles and bones healthy by regulating the phosphate and calcium levels in the body.
- Vitamin K helps in blood clotting, regulating the calcium levels in the body and bone metabolism.
- Vitamin E is used in the regeneration of the body cells. This mineral also boosts the immune system to fight off viruses and bacteria.
- Casein boosts the recovery of muscles after exercise. This nutrient is also essential in muscle growth.
- The anti-vital traits of ghee improve the digestive system?s health.
- This ghee moisturizes both dry hair and skin.
- Carbohydrates in this ghee supplies the body with the energy for normal functioning.
Recipe suggestions for KTC Pure Butter Ghee
Numerous individuals wonder what is ghee used for in daily life. Including this product in recipes is one of the uses. Some top recipes include:
Skillet pork chops
- Black pepper
- Pork chops
- KTC pure butter ghee
How to prepare
- Cut pork chops into pieces before marinating with black pepper and salt.
- Add some KTC butter ghee in a pan under medium cooking heat.
- Place the pork chops in the pan and start cooking.
- Ensure the pork turns golden brown before flipping to the other side.
- Add the garlic to the pan and cook for another three minutes. Ghee can be added.
- Turn off the heat and serve while hot.
Carrot Halwa Recipe
- KTC pure butter ghee
- Cardamom powder
- Cashew nuts
- Grate carrots and add in a pan with KTC ghee.
- Stir for a few minutes before adding milk.
- Allow the mixture to boil for roughly thirty minutes.
- Add sugar and continue stirring. Sprinkle some cardamom powder in the milk.
- Roast raisins, almonds and cashew nuts in a pan containing KTC butter ghee.
- Afterwards, transfer the roasted raisins, almonds and cashew nuts to the carrot halwa pan.
- Mix well and serve either cold or hot.
Try out KTC pure butter ghee recipes during free time and notice the power of this product.