KTC Sunflower Oil 5 Ltr
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Sunflower oil is a groundbreaking organic product that came from sunflower seeds. Who could have ever predicted that such bright and beautiful creation can produce something edible and pleasing to the palate? Today, sunflower oil is a special oil variety that is used in cooking some of the most refreshing dishes in the world. If you’re wondering, is sunflower oil healthy to cook with? You will be surprised that sunflower oil contains the highest concentrations of polyunsaturated fat among the other cooking oil available in the market. Organic sunflower oil has very low saturated fat content, as well as monounsaturated fat. In totality, sunflower oil is a great choice for cooking because it will not cause any problems with your heart.
So if you’re thinking about what kind of cooking oil to use at home, this may be the answer that you have been waiting for! Get KTC Sunflower Oil (5 Liters) at Red Rickshaw and have it delivered to your home today. You can begin a healthy cooking lifestyle right now, and prepare top-notch dishes in the comfort of your kitchen.
Sunflower oil has a light nutty flavour when it reaches its smoke point at 450°F or 232°C. It is perfect for sautéing, stir-frying, deep-frying, and even baking. The sunflower oil has a two-year shelf life, similar to the saffron flower oil which is its top competitor among the various oil classifications.
One (1) tablespoon, which is about 13.6 grams of sunflower oil contains:
- Calories: 120
- Fat: 14 grams (21% of DV)
- (Saturated Fat) – 1.8 grams
- (Polyunsaturated Fat) – 5 grams
- (Monounsaturated Fat) – 6 grams
This product also contains:
Vitamin E, Oleic Acid, Sesamol (natural organic compound usually found in sesame seeds), and Linoleic Acid
Health Benefits of Sunflower Oil
As we have mentioned earlier, this oil variety is the most suitable choice if you want to keep your heart healthy, and your palate satisfied. However, sunflower oil benefits not only your heart but your entire body, inside and out. Here are some health benefits that you can get if you use sunflower oil.
- It is a good hydrating agent that helps your skin retain water and remain perfectly moisturized, and smooth.
- It is rich in antioxidants with its full-packed vitamin contents including the protective antioxidant, Vitamin E. It also has Vitamins A, C, K, and D that collectively can fight the free radicals in your body that causes premature ageing.
- It can help even out your skin tone and will keep your pores from clogging.
- It can keep your heart healthy.
- It is beneficial for your skin as a natural moisturizing agent for dry and sensitive skin.
- It can also be applied to your hair. The sunflower oil can treat dry, frizzy, and dull hair.
- It boosts your immune system.
Amazing Food Creations that Use Sunflower Oil
- (No-bake) Sunflower Oil Cake
- Sunflower Oil Vinaigrette
- T-Bone Steak with Virgin Sunflower Oil
- Sunflower Oil Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Triple Sunflower Spread with Crudités Vinaigrette
- Creamy Sunflower Seed Salad Dressing