At the point when you're in a rush yet need a tasty and fulfilling meal, then you can opt for Maggi Noodles Masala.
These noodles are produced by Nestle and are easy to make. All we need to do to cook it is to break the noodles into four parts, boil them in water and mix the masala sachet provided in the pack. And this whole process takes two minutes.
Not only these Maggi noodles serve as a snack but also as a whole meal. Even though these are instant noodles, they can also be used to make a wide variety of dishes.
This pack, which includes 16 packs, will help you out when you have a movie night with friends or want an instant meal. Maggi will be there for you.
It also contains an additional Masala sachet to provide you with an enhanced taste. Let's have a check at their nutritional value.
- Calorie 325
- Carbs 44 g
- Fat 13 g
- Protein 7 g
- Sodium 890 mg
- Dietary Fiber 2 g
- Sugars 3 g
Three out of four on the zest scale: would you be able to deal with it?
Features and Health Benefits:
Let's have a look at our favourite Maggi noodles masala.
- You don't have to add any additional spices to it as it already comes with a tastemaker masala sachet.
- These additional flavour sachets are cooked flawlessly, giving a particular fragrance and shading to your MAGGI.
- As it has iodised salt, it will help you to maintain the blood pressure of your body.
- As they are instant noodles, you can have them even at rush times.
- As it has Vitamin A helps you to prevent night blindness.
- Easy to cook. What if you forgot the procedure? The steps of cooking are mentioned on the pack itself.
Maggi Noodles: wheat flour, palm oil, wheat gluten, salt, calcium carbonate, potassium chloride, sodium phosphate, potassium carbonate, sodium carbonate, guar gum.
Masala seasoning: hydrolyzed peanut protein, powdered noodles, sugar, corn starch, spices, onion powder, red chilli powder, garlic powder, salt, disodium guanylate, palm oil, citric acid, potassium chloride, colour, disodium inosinate, sodium bicarbonate. May also contain milk, soy and mustard.
Maggi Masala Recipe Suggestion
There are many Maggi masala recipes available on the internet that you can try at your home.
Let's make Maggi 2 minutes masala noodles. Remember and gather the ingredients for a better taste.
- Keep one tablespoon of oil
- Garlic (Crushed)
- 1 Teaspoon of coarsely crushed Black Peppercorn
- Chopped carrots
- Some Broccoli
- Baby corn cut into thin round slices.
- Chopped spring onion
- Salt as per your taste
- Keep all the Maggi ingredients together.
- Put some oil in the pan. When it is hot, add some garlic and saute it till they turn golden.
- Now add the vegetables and Black peppercorns to the pan. And saute it.
- Saute the vegetables and then add salt according to your taste preference.
- In a different pan, boil some water. When the water starts boiling, add Masala noodles to it and let them cook.
- Now, add blended Masala powder in the cooked noodles.
- Transfer your noodles to a bowl, put the stir-fried vegetables on top and serve the delicious meal!