Indian recipes require different spices. The MDH Amchoor powder is among the commonly used herbs in dishes. This spice is also called dry mango powder. Amchoor powder is derived from raw mangoes that are converted into powder.
The popular amchur powder can be added to different dishes for taste enhancement. This powder has a rich aroma and taste, which is easy to discern from other spices. Consider storing Amchoor in an airtight container for durability.
Amchoor?s Health Benefits
Mangoes have different nutrients, which benefit the body in different ways. The health benefits are long term for regular Amchur users. Below are examples:
- Regular intake of dry mango powder aids in the detoxification process; this spice helps eliminate toxins in the body that might trigger infections.
- Amchoor spice contains antioxidants that relieve constipation, flatulence and improve bowel movement. Additionally, this spice controls acidity in the stomach.
- This renowned dried mango powder is known to prevent eye-related complications. Also, the spice improves an individual?s vision.
- Amchur powder contains high levels of Vitamin C that protects the body from different illnesses. Consequently, Vitamin C prevents scurvy.
- Including MDH Amchoor powder 100g in recipes promotes healthy skin. This spice removes dirt, pollution and oil from the skin?s pores.
- The dry mango powder is known to improve the heart?s condition and overall cardiovascular health.
Recipe Suggestion for Dry Mango Powder
Try out different MDH Amchoor powder recipe suggestions whenever possible. These meals are delicious and easy to prepare. Here are some top recipe suggestions:
- MDH Amchoor powder
- Chopped tomatoes
- Chopped onions
- Garlic-ginger paste
- Red chilli powder
- Green chillies
- Garam masala powder
- Cooking oil
- Black pepper
- Black cardamoms
- Carom seeds
- Bay leaf
- Cumin seeds
- Carom seeds
- Coriander seeds
- Pomegranate seeds
- Fennel seeds
- Dry red chillies.
How to prepare
- Soak chickpeas overnight in water. Add Amla to give chickpeas a dark colour.
- Add water, salt and chickpeas to a pressure cooker to cook. Remove Alma from the cooker once chickpeas are ready.
- Add all the spices mentioned above in a pan and roast. Afterwards, grind the spices and place them aside.
- Add cooking oil to another pan and add the ginger-garlic paste?cook for a while before chopped onions in the pan.
- Ensure the onions turn brown before adding tomatoes.
- Add the cooked spice mixture after five minutes to the tomatoes and stir. Wait for a few minutes and add green chillies and the garam masala.
- Add the cooked chickpeas to the pan. Stir well before adding water.
- Afterwards, cook under medium heat.
- Add the Amchur powder to the chickpeas and continuously stir for a few minutes.
- Garnish the ready chickpeas with lemon juice and coriander leaves.
- Serve and enjoy with Rotis and pooris, among others.
Shahi Paneer recipe is another dried mango powder recipe worth trying out.