Invest in different spices like Natco black cardamoms and improve the taste of meals. Additionally, this spice can be included in different meals like biryani and pilau, among others. Black cardamoms are also packed with different nutrients, which benefit the body in different ways. For continuous freshness, store this spice in an airtight container.
How to cook Natco Black Cardamoms
- Crush the black cardamoms to enhance the taste of this spice when included in recipes.
- Remove the skin of the spice then crush the seeds.
- Afterwards, toss in the selected recipe when required.
The Health Benefits of Natco Black Cardamoms
Black cardamoms boost the nutrient levels in each recipe. This is one of the reasons individuals should include Natco cardamoms in different recipes. Some proven health benefits of this spice include:
- This spice offers relief for some respiratory conditions like lung congestion, asthma, cough, sore throat and cold.
- The anti-oxide properties in this spice improve blood circulation. This enhances the supply of oxygen and other nutrients to different parts of the body.
- Regular consumption of Natco black cardamoms treats dandruff and different hair problems. In the long run, individuals will attain healthy and strong hair.
- This spice promotes proper digestion by stimulating both the intestinal and gastric juices. These juices also prevent the development of different digestive disorders.
- Black cardamoms maintain a healthy heart by maintaining normal blood pressure levels. This reduces the chances of developing a stroke or a heart attack.
- The antiviral and antibacterial properties of this spice boost the immune system’s fight against foreign pathogens.
- Manganese and Vitamin C in this spice improves the skin’s health by removing black spots, acne. Also, this nutrient reduces the skin’s anti-ageing process.
- Black cardamoms help maintain a healthy kidney.
- Potassium and vitamin C prevents the development of Osteoporosis for regular consumers.
- This spice acts as an antidepressant and can help individuals struggling with stress.
Recipe Suggestions for Natco Black Cardamoms
Black cardamom is a popular spice. Hence, there are plenty of recipes to choose from. Amazingly, most of the recipes are simple to prepare and the ingredients are readily available.
- Boneless chicken
- Natco black cardamoms
- Cooking oil
- Cumin seeds
- Red cayenne pepper
- Ground turmeric
- Black pepper.
How to cook
- Wash the chicken and cut it into pieces before setting it aside.
- Add oil in the pan then add onion, ginger and garlic.
- Ensure the onion turns golden brown before adding cumin seeds.
- Add tomatoes to the pan after three minutes.
- The tomatoes should be soft and mashed before adding black pepper, black cardamoms, red pepper, salt and turmeric.
- Stir for a few minutes then add the chicken.
- Cook the chicken until the pink colour disappears. The cooking duration depends on the heat levels used.
- Discard the black cardamoms seeds once the chicken is ready before serving.
There are other delicious Natco black cardamoms recipes to choose from. Order this product from Red Rickshaw throughout the year and prepare different recipes.