Natco Moong Dal Yellow pack of 2kg is suffused with healthy nutrients such as protein, minerals and low carbohydrates that caters to good strength and energy levels when added to a daily diet.
Yellow mung dal is potent on high protein content, making it the only lentil that is the finest plant-based source of protein.
Lentils are a powerful source of minerals like Folate, manganese, magnesium, Vitamin B1, Iron, copper, Potassium, Zinc etc. These minerals are essential for the sound functioning of the human body and organ health. Yellow mung dal is jam-packed with these nutrients that have amazing health effects.
Mung dal is a superfood that is rich in essential amino acids that help promote good health at any age.
Adding yellow moong dal to daily diet advances numerous health benefits. This is because mung dahl is extremely rich in nutrient content. Consuming only one serving (around 130 grams) of mung dal yellow daily can prevent many health risks.
Features and Health Benefits
- Mung dhal does not taste bland and it goes well with spicy, savoury and sweet taste profiles.
- Mung dal is enriched in antioxidants such as vitexin and isovitexin that help lower risks of heart diseases, diabetes and even cancer.
- Moong dal yellow has anti-inflammatory benefits.
- It helps reduce chronic inflammation, lowers cholesterol levels and promotes good metabolism.
- Mung dhal is rich in B-complex vitamins that help break down carbohydrates into glucose and help promote good energy levels.
- Consuming mung dal regularly helps maintain good brain function and healthy DNA production.
- Moong dal contains pectin fibre that helps regulate bowel movements and improve overall digestive health.
- Mung dal is recognized as a superfood rich in essential amino acids that help promote good health at any age.
- A high level of proteins and vitamins available in mung dal supports healthy pregnancy.
Savoury pancake Moong dal Recipe -
Generally, most recipes with moong dal are Indian cuisine based. But many moong dal recipes can be changed up to taste.
Natco Moong Dal Yellow, red chillies, cumin seeds, asafoetida, grated ginger, fresh coriander, salt and butter/ oil.
- Thoroughly wash one cup Natgo Moong Dal.
- In a bowl, mix washed Natco Moong Dal, red chillies, cumin seeds and asafoetida powder.
- Add water and leave to soak overnight or soak until moong dal beans have softened.
- Grind all soaked ingredients into a fine, smooth paste.
- Place a heavy-bottomed flat pan over a medium flame.
- Grease the pan’s surface with oil or butter.
- With the help of a ladle, nicely spread the batter in the shape of a flat pancake.
- let the pancake cook for 2 minutes and flip.
- Add oil/ butter to the other side of the pancake. Cook until golden.
- Take the pan off the heat and place the pancake on a plate.
- Serve with yoghurt or other savoury chutneys.