Visit Red Rickshaw and purchase raw mangoes, which can be included in different recipes and salads. The taste of unripe mangoes easily blends with other meals. Besides, the green mango delivery is continuous all year round.
The main difference between ripe mango vs unripe is durability. Raw mangoes can stay for an extended period without going bad. Additionally, mangoes are rich in nutrients such as minerals, protein and vitamins.
How to consume raw mangoes
Consuming raw green mangoes is straightforward. Below is the typical consumption method:
- Slice the unripened mango into pieces.
- Place the pieces inside the blender.
- Add sugar and proportional water levels.
- Start blending and add water if necessary.
- Ensure the mixture is smooth.
- Add some ice cubes, serve in a glass and enjoy.
The health benefits of raw mangoes
Choose Red Rickshaw as raw mangoes online supplier and enjoy different health benefits. Red Rickshaw delivers orders on time. Therefore, individuals can inject other nutrients into the body. Below are examples of health benefits:
- The green mango fruit treats different stomach complications like constipation, indigestion, chronic dyspepsia, and bloating.
- Beta-carotene found in raw mangoes lowers the chances of contracting prostate cancer.
- The fibre in this unripe fruit reduces blood pressure, improves immunity and boosts the colon’s functionality.
- The combination of Vitamin C and Vitamin A improves the health of both the hair and the skin. This is a long term benefit of unripe mangoes.
- Regular consumption of raw mangoes lowers the possibilities of tooth decay and gets rid of bad breath.
- The high niacin levels in this fruit lower the chances of contracting chronic diseases like heart attack, diabetes, and stroke.
- Generally, unripe mangoes are known to cleanse the liver. This improves the secretion of bile acid.
- The raw green mangoes boost the body’s metabolism. This increases the calories burned. Therefore, individuals can use this fruit to maintain weight.
Raw Mangoes Recipe Suggestions
Visit Red Rickshaw, the green mango UK supplier and try out different recipes. Red Rickshaw delivers unripe mangoes throughout the year. Some top recipes include:
Raw Mango Curry Recipe
- Peeled raw mangoes
- Mustard seeds
- Cooking oil
- Curry leaves
- Cumin seeds
- Chopped onion
- Red chilli powder
- Turmeric powder
- Scrapped fresh coconut
- Curry powder
- Coriander seeds
- Garlic-ginger paste
- Brown sugar
- Dried red chillies
- Heat oil in a pan before adding cumin seeds and mustard seeds. Stir for a few seconds.
- Add cinnamon, green cardamoms and curry leaves. Stir well before adding the onion.
- Pour some curry powder, red chilli powder and turmeric powder into the pan.
- Mix well and add the garlic-ginger paste.
- Afterwards, add the sliced peeled mangoes to the pan.
- Stir for a few minutes before adding water.
- Add coriander seeds, scrape coconut and red chillies in a jar, and mix well to attain a paste.
- Add some paste to the curry and stir well.
- Serve with some steamed rice.
Raw mango rice is another raw mangoes recipe individuals can comfortably try out. Red Rickshaw is the best raw mango UK dealer for timely delivery.