The almost bland taste of raw papaya allows it to pick different flavours. Hot, salty, sweet and sour are examples of the flavours raw papaya can pick up. This papaya also has a crispy texture that blends with different recipes.
The unripe papaya also has nutritional values that benefit the body in different ways. Additionally, this type of papaya can be stored both on shelves and in refrigerators. This fruit is also easy to peel. The texture of raw papaya allows either grating or slicing.
The Health Benefits of Eating Papaya Fruit
Continuous consumption of papaya green has numerous benefits to the body. Additionally, these papaya benefits can be felt for a long time. Some benefits of this fruit include:
- Protein- This raw fruit has proteins that help in the development of new body cells. Additionally, protein also increases the muscle mass in the body. This nutrient also helps in weight loss by replacing fat with muscles.
- There are high levels of Papain in raw papaya that improve digestion by secreting gastric acid production. Papain also flushes out toxins from the stomach.
- This fruit also has anti-inflammatory properties that benefit people with gout, asthma, arthritis, and osteoarthritis.
- The high levels of fibre in Papaya fruit prevent constipation, improving the entire digestive process.
- Vitamin A repairs skin damages caused by direct exposure to sunlight. This vitamin also slows down the ageing process.
- The papaya raw also contains a variety of Vitamins like Vitamin C that boosts the overall immunity of a person.
Recipe Suggestions for Raw Papaya
There are plenty of recipes with papaya to choose from. This is because raw papaya can adapt to different tastes. Some top recipes include:
Raw Papaya Kebab Recipe
- Garam Masala
- Grated raw papaya
- Coriander powder
- Boiled potatoes
- Cumin powder
- Red Chilli powder
- Coriander leaves
- Crushed ginger
- Pomegranate powder
- Bread crumbs
- Mint leaves
- Whipped yoghurt
- Green chillies
- Place the grated raw papaya in a bowl and add the boiled potatoes before mashing. Afterwards, add coriander powder, salt, chopped coriander leaves, coriander powder, garam masala, ginger, pomegranate, and cumin powder to the mixture.
- Stir the mixture before adding breadcrumbs and continuously stir.
- Pour some whipped yoghurt in a cup. Add chopped green chillies, mint leaves, coriander leaves, and salt inside the whipped yoghurt.
- Make kebab rolls using your hands and add the yoghurt mixture.
- Shallow fry the kebab rolls before serving with green chutney.
Green Papaya Salad Recipe
This is among the simplest raw papaya recipes to implement.
- Lemon juice
- Grated raw papaya
- Soy sauce
- Chilli powder
- Sliced tomato
- Chopped coriander
- Tamarind Pulp
- Roasted peanuts
- Green Chilli
How to prepare
- Add proportional amounts of each ingredient in a bowl and properly stir.
- Serve and enjoy this salad.
These are some raw papaya recipes to consider. The recipes are also easy and straightforward.
This product is not available to be shipped internationally.