Basmati is a long, slender-grained rice, traditionally from India. Tilda believe that Basmati is the finest rice in the world, that's why they are so committed to guarding the quality and heritage of this legendary grain. Their crops are hand-tended in the Himalayan foothills, the only place on earth where basmati can be grown. Tilda even uses state of the art DNA testing to check the purity of the rice they buy, ensuring the unique characteristics of Basmati - long slender grains with a delicate texture, delicious unique taste and tantalising aroma.
Visit Red Rickshaw today, order Tilda Basmati Rice 5kg, and enjoy a variety of meals. This rice is originally from India and is listed among the finest rice globally. Basmati rice is characterized by a salivating aroma and unique taste that makes meals enjoyable.
Apart from the taste, Tilda rice has a variety of nutrients. This is why rice is popular among individuals. Basmati rice also contains low amounts of fat and is gluten-free.
How to Cook Basmati Rice Tilda
- Basmati Rice
- Unsalted butter
- Wash rice to remove dirt with hands.
- Add rice, water, salt and butter to a pot. Cover the pot with a lid and cook for twenty minutes.
- Once ready, set the rice aside with the lid intact.
- Serve with any desired stew.
Health Benefits of Pure Basmati Rice
Regular intake of Tilda basmati has positive effects on the body, both short-term and long term. Examples of health benefits include:
- The high levels of potassium and magnesium in pure basmati rice help control blood pressure in people with hypertension.
- The dietary fibre in this rice speeds up the digestion process in the digestive tract. At the same time, fibre solves constipation problems when regularly consumed.
- Diabetic people can take Tilda pure basmati rice because it doesn’t raise blood sugar levels.
- There are low amounts of saturated fat in basmati rice. This promotes a healthy heart and the overall cardiovascular system.
- Dietary fibre in Tilda basmati rice 5kg helps control appetite hence aiding in weight loss. Besides, dietary fibre breaks down slowly.
Tilda Rice Recipe Suggestion
There are different Tilda basmati rice review recipes to consider. These recipes can be prepared from home since the ingredients are readily available. Some top recipe suggestions include:
- Basmati rice
- Cashew nuts
How to prepare
- Boil milk and set aside.
- Add ghee to the ready rice. Mix well before adding rice.
- Add equal reasonable sugar to the rice and continuously stir.
- Place on the heat until the milk thickens. Afterwards, add almonds, cardamom powder, raisins and cashew nuts.
- Add some rosewater after removing rice from heat.
- Cool for a few minutes before serving.
Brown Basmati Rice Pilaf Recipe
- Basmati rice
- olive oil
- Chopped celery
- Black chana
- Green chilli
- Cinnamon stick
- Red chilli powder
- Black peppercorns
- Broccoli florets
- Garam masala
- Chopped plums
- Cumin seeds
- Heat olive oil and butter in a pan. Afterwards, add cumin seeds, black peppercorns and cinnamon to the pan and stir.
- Add garlic, carrots, celery and onion to the hot pan.
- Stir for five minutes before adding Kala Chana to the vegetables.
- Add rice, pepper, salt and tomatoes to the pan. Stir before adding water.
- Add broccoli once the water is absorbed. Also, add spring onions and chopped plums.
There is no doubt Tilda Basmati rice 5kg has plenty of recipes to choose from.
This product is not available to be shipped internationally.