TRS Kashmiri Chilli Powder 400g
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Choose the 100% pure Mild Kashmiri Chilli powder and use in different recipes. No additives or artificial colours are used during processing. This red chilli powder is derived from the dried chillies skins.
The mildness of this product brings out the best flavour when included in different recipes. Fudco chilli powder can also be added to vegetarian meals. This chilli should be placed in an airtight container once opened from the pack.
Kashmiri Chilli Powder Health Benefits
Inside the pack, there is red chilli powder. The package is well sealed, making the product last longer.
There are health benefits linked to Kashmiri red chilli powder product over continuous usage. They include:
- This Chilli powder contains high amounts of Vitamin C that boost immunity. Hence, the body will receive more Vitamin C. This nutrient also improves the general skin look.
- Capsaicin, one of the compounds found in Fudco Mild chilli powder, lowers the possibilities of developing cancer. The Capsaicin compound can also kill cancer cells at an early stage.
- This red chilli helps burn some calories through the generation of heat when consumed.
- There are different antioxidants in Kashmiri chilli that get rid of the free radicals in the body. Regular consumption of this chilli ensures the body has a supply of the antioxidants.
- Kashmiri red chilli powder is rich in iron that improves the number of red blood cells in the body. Iron also improves oxygen supply to the body.
- This chilli is an excellent source of Vitamin B that generates energy for the body and also improves the wellness of the nervous system.
- Consumption of Fudco Mild Kashmiri Chilli powder raises the body?s temperature helping in the decongestion of mucus. This helps relieve flu and cold discomfort.
- This product speeds up the production of gastric enzymes and juices, hence improving the digestion of food. Chilli can also solve intestinal gas problems.
The Kashmiri chilli can be included in different recipes. Below are some examples:
Kadai Paneer Subzi
- Ginger paste
- Garlic paste
- Coriander seeds
- Kashmiri red chilli
- Paneer cubes
- Dried fenugreek leaves
- Chopped tomatoes
- Chopped coriander
- Capsicum cubes
- Mix some Kashmiri red chilli powder with coriander seeds before blending to attain a fine mixture.
- Heat ghee in a pan and add garlic paste, ginger paste and dried fenugreek leaves. Stir on medium heat for a minute before adding capsicum cubes, sauté and the fine, coarse powder. Stir before adding sugar, salt, water and the chopped tomatoes. Heat the mixture for six minutes and occasionally stir.
- Afterwards, add the paneer and coriander to the pan. Stir under medium flame for a minute before serving.
Quick Tava rice, baked cabbage in tomato onion gravy, and barrito are other ingredients this chilli powder can be used.
The Fudco mild Kashmiri chilli powder blends with different recipes. This product also improves the taste of meals. Additionally, Kashmiri chilli is durable.
Allergy advice: This product is packed in factory which also processes.
- Sesame seeds
- Sulphities & Sulphur Dioxide
Small children can choke on nuts and peanuts.
We also recommend that this product be placed in to an airtight container as soon as the packet is opened.
Suitable for Vegetarians