TRS Matta Rice (Boiled)
Cooking Instructions: Before cooking place the rice in a sieve and rinse under cold running water. One cup of rice will serve 2 portions.
Covered PAN METHOD:
1. For each cup of uncooked rice add 2 cups of water, Put rice in a large saucepan add a tbsp of edible vegetable oil.
2. Bring to the boil over high heat stir several times then cover with tight fitting lid Lower heat and simmer for 15 mins,
3. Test rice and if not tender , try to cook untill tender.
4. Remove from Pan and serve hot.
1. For each cup of uncooked rice add 2 cups of water,
2. Place rice and water in large non-metallic bowl
3. Cover leaving a small vent and microwave on high setting for 6 mins
4. Stir and cook on defrost setting for a further 5-6min
5. Allow to stand for 3mins until all liquid has been absorbed and serve
Storage: To retain freshness and flavour store in an airtight container in a cool, dry place.
Guarantee: TRS Products reach you in perfect condition , in case of complaint, please return the pack and contents of the pack and where and when purchased , we gladly replace and refund postage our statutory rights are not effected.
|Quantity per package|
|Of which saturated||0g|
|Of which sugars||0g|
This product is not available to be shipped internationally.