The TRS Pink Peanuts are rich in proteins and fibre. It's one of the inexpensive nuts retaining all the vitamins and minerals. If you are a snack lover, try these nuts in salads. The nutty and crunchy taste of the peanuts is irresistible.
Peanuts are one of the extensively used ingredients in Asian countries like India, China, etc. Usually, TRS Pink Peanuts are cultivated for 120 days and packed in the premium harmless covers that retain the nuts' freshness.
Either you are a vegan or a non-vegetarian, peanuts add a dash of a nutty taste to the foods. Most peanuts are used for making fresh peanut oil. The foodies love to eat roasted or boiled peanuts. Add salt to enhance flavour.
The monounsaturated fats and antioxidants in the TRS Pink Peanuts reduce cholesterol levels and aids in weight loss. Make sure to take soaked peanuts in the morning for maximum benefits.
Features and Health Benefits:
- Small-sized red colour nuts.
- Adds nutty and crunchier taste to dishes.
- TRS Pink Peanuts are organic and chemical-free.
- As peanuts are protein-rich foods, they contribute to the growth and development of the body.
- The fibre content makes it easy to digest and fulfil hunger soon. So, you don't take much food even.
- It helps in lowering cholesterol levels.
- The peanuts are rich in Vitamin-B complexes like B3, B6, and folates.
- These peanuts ensure good blood flow to the brain, levelling up focus and memory power.
- The TRS Pink Peanuts have enough selenium, zinc, copper, magnesium, manganese, and other vital minerals.
How to use TRS Pink Peanuts / Recipe suggestions
Peanuts are used to make peanut butter, peanut oil, and perfect salads for a nutty taste. Roasting or boiling peanuts further increases the percentage of antioxidants and is a healthier snack item without compromising taste.
The peanuts give you perfect taste when they are either roasted, salted, boiled or even sweetened. If you want a spicier, don't forget to add chilli powder and pepper powder.
Moreover, the peanuts can be added even in the upma, salads, soups, snacks, rice, or other dishes. Here's a cooking process for spicy peanut salad that you shouldn't miss out on.
How to cook TRS Pink Peanuts
Spicy peanut cucumber salad
This is one of the simple and lip-smacking salads. It's perfect for either your busy morning schedules or soothing evening snacks.
Time: 100 minutes
- Oil(1 to 1 ½ tsp)
- Vinegar(white)(3 tbs)
- Sugar to taste
- Garlic chilli sauce
- Fish sauce
- Finely chopped coriander leaves
- Dried chilli flakes
- Chopped spring onions
Note: The chilly garlic sauce adds a spicier flavour to this recipe. Simultaneously, the peanuts and spring onions make the recipe irresistible with their nutty and sweet taste.
- Take a pan and heat the oil. Add garlic and cook for five minutes. Stir it using a spoon until it turns into light brown colour.
- Then, keep it aside.
- Next, take vinegar, sugar into a bowl and whisk it. Now, it's time to add all other ingredients such as sauce, garlic(cooked), chilli flakes, coriander, peanuts, spring onions, and cucumber.
- Finally, chill for one hour. You can even extend the chilling period overnight.
- That's it. The simple and healthier salad is ready to serve.